We serve clients on fundamental issues such as mission and structure, tactical issues including procurement and etc.
Telecom users today, can avail of all kinds of communication like voice, data and video, through a single instrument or media. Moreover with the wider reach of Internet, VoIP is being increasingly adopted for communication.
As the telecommunications industry expands dramatically worldwide, our Telecommunications Practice counsels clients on organizational, operational, and strategic challenges. We serve clients on fundamental issues such as mission and structure, tactical issues including procurement and logistics, and financial decisions about capital investment and cost reduction. Domain expertise, process-driven and high quality practices enable DGI to provide end-to-end consulting and IT services to the telecom industry.
We have provided implementation and handholding services to the clients in the following areas among others:
Wireless Service Providers:
Wireless technology is revolutionizing telecommunications around the world. We assist mobile carriers in developing their long-term strategies for network expansion and m-commerce opportunities.
Software and Services:
Voice-recognition software and multi-lingual carriers continue to catalyze telecommunications industry growth. The practice provides clients with ongoing analysis of evolving developments in both sectors.
The services offered by DGI in this area are:
- Business and IT Strategy: Formulate business plans and offer expertise in defining customer-focused IT strategies.
- Market Strategies: Assess market size/attractiveness and recommend appropriate market entry strategies.
- Design, Development and Integration of entire IT requirements: Complete IT turnkey solutions – Design to implementation.
- Assessing and planning entire infrastructure requirements: Networking requirements, design and specifications of other supporting infrastructure requirements and data center layout design.
- Third party products: Complete implementation of products covering requirements analysis, configuration, testing, data migration, integration, quality assurance, deployment in the production environment and production support. Customization of third party solutions.
- Outsourcing services: Setting up and managing call centers and account payable services.